The only thing strong than a Loop LOC Safety Cover is A Loop LOC Safety Cover Installed by J&M Pool Services!
Here just a few of the reasons why:
- The polyester bonded thread used in LOOP-LOC covers costs almost 10 times more than that used by some of our competitors.
- Double perimeter webbing and double-thick straps give our covers an incredibly high break strength.
- We use extremely high-strength, non-corrosive 302 grade stainless steel springs for superior weight-bearing capacity.
- We sew the webbing to the cover using contrasting white thread, instead of black, to ensure that not a single stitch is missed.
- We use 87% black yarn in our fabric for superior UV stability.
- Chafe strips are manufactured with exclusively virgin material - not "regrind," which tends to stain decking.
- Non-corrosive aluminum tips are double-notched for stability.
- The large X-tacking on LOOP-LOC straps is sewn manually for precise placement and maximum strength.